Good Thoughts For Prince, Please

Poor Prince just knows I don't love him- he didn't get breakfast, went for a ride alone & got left to be nutered.

He did get to meet the clinic's blood donor grey for a few minutes but still wasn't thinking good thoughts. I did warn the tech that Prince LOVES to roo & leasds several song fests a day. She said he will probably get many to join in. He was the only boy there , the rest were girls. The tech said it was funny to see me bring such a young one since the rest are all seniors. I agreed it's different to have a pup ( he's 3) again. He comes home tomorrow.

Just make sure you buy him canned dog food for tonight. My vet says they don't need it but I feel like they deserve a treat after all that!

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Just called the vet & to quote the tech "Prince waked up & it wagging his tail so he can come home in the morning". I'm sure he will feel better when he gets back here with his playmates. Noelle has been missing him as he is her main playmate now.

Prince is home & feeling sorry for himself. When I walked into the office the tech said you're here for Mister Whinie Butt! another customer there gave her a funny look. We had to stop by the bank & the teller gave him amilkbone so he felt better. His post-op instructions said to be still & quiet for 3-5 days so he's taking a nap in my bedroom. Everyone else checked him out & decided he's ok.