Howard Is Going To The Bridge On Monday Morning

Guest roselle

Guest roselle

Gracy just got a gryt chest x-ray and blood test 5 weeks after finishing 6 months of chemo for osteosarcoma and now she is loosing her brother Howard who has never been sick a day in his 18.3 years of his life. He has sever arthritis, in a lot of pain and is on 3 pain drugs. He stopped eating last week and cry's when he's out of my sight. His anxiety is at the point of being another pain to deal with. We won't lay in his bed because it's so painful to get down, most of his spine is fussed. Gracy knows something is up and this will crush her she has been his constant shadow from the day we brought her home 7 years ago. I'm so sad and don't know how I'll get through it. How many times have I responded to a blog like this giving advise and telling the person that they are not alone. This is the lonely task I have ever done. The hardest part is that It's me making the decision that now is the time. Please say a prayer for dear sweet Howard and for Gracy who will have to cope with his loss also. Roselle, Gracy, Howard and LUlu the wiener dog. :gh_child:kiss2:weep

I'm so sorry Roselle! Hugs to you and to Gracy and to Howard and your whole family. :grouphug

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I'm so sorry it's time for him to leave. I pray for a gentle passing and peace to your household. :hope Godspeed, precious Howard... :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

This really touches my heart... will keep you and Howard in my prayers and much white light that your heart may find peace and strength through this sad time. How wonderful that he hasn't been sick-- but their bodies wear out anyway, don't they? and we wish we had a wand to wave to take the pain away. If you can have someone come and he can leave from home it might not only be easier for him (and you) but allow her to say goodbye... they know anyway.... I'm so sorry for her sake too. Will be thinking of you all Monday.