Colloidal Silver Spray

Guest Swifthounds

It's pricey, often varies greatly in quality, and not nearly the wonder drug it's touted to be. EMT gel/spray or an antibiotic ointment are a better/safer choice.

I have had good luck using it topically on my horses and I have used it a bit on the dogs. I certainly would not ingest it, although some people do.

I also have a CS/Aloe vera gel and it is wonderful.

I'm in Ontario and get it from

http://www.happyhoundzhome.com/index.html

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I have had good luck using it topically on my horses and I have used it a bit on the dogs. I certainly would not ingest it, although some people do.

I also have a CS/Aloe vera gel and it is wonderful.

I'm in Ontario and get it from

http://www.happyhoundzhome.com/index.html

I also vote for this link. I've been using her CS gel, spray, and even lip balm and find it awesome (and decently priced) :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest budsmom

I've never used CS, but recently I've switched from EMT gel to Calendula gel. The Calendula gel is natural and has been really great, I've actually used it on myself more than on the hounds. I get mine at our local food co-op for about $15. It's a bigger tube than the EMT gel and it doesn't get hard and gooey like EMT does.