Demanding That I Go To Bed

Your stories are cracking me up! :lol

I haven't bought a cuddle bed yet. I have started to rub some lavender essence oils on Little Dude's ears in the evening. A quarter of a melatonin pill has helped to reduce the hyperness of his demands. I have not had to leash him again.

As far as offering to let him crawl up into my clothing :lol he will jump onto my lap but hasn't tried to tunnel. When he joined us in November he wanted to sleep in my bed but didn't want to be touching. That has progressed to him having to be right up against me and tunneling under the covers. So maybe it's only a matter of time before he crawls into my clothes. :lol

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm sorry, after seeing that sweet old face I think your only option is go to bed at 6:30 lol.gif

Yup...one look in those eyes and we would all be going to bed before dinner!!! :lol :lol

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest katethegreyt

Years ago when my sister-equivalent had iggies the little one was deaf as well. One day after ballet class I was sitting on the couch and Sharkey crawled into my lap, stuck her head in my leotard and then maneuvered her entire body in there (yes, I let her because I wanted to see what the silly girl was trying to do) stuck her head out and went promptly to sleep. For the next 8 or 9 nine years of her life, she crawled inside people's tops/sweaters, etc. It was soothing to her. Do you think that Little Dude would sleep, or at least relax if you let him do this (assuming you want to do it)? It is actually quite easy to deal with as they are so small. You just have to remember to sling an arm under your new "belly" when you get up!

We have a lot of pictures of several of us with our little alien baby in our tops. Some with head out, some without so it looks really alien.

Oh wow, that's reeeeeeeeeally cute = ) It makes me wish my grey was small enough to do that, haha.

My Peggy is just the same. Doesn't sleep on the bed with humans but the bed is like it's hers at other times. OK, she will jump off without whineging when told, but if I'm not awake enough to let her out in the small hours of the morning (well you have to just in case it is 'necessary') and get back in the room before she does, then there can be a smug dog with wet and sometimes muddy paws not just on the covers but snuggled down in the bed! It's not that the room is cold or she doesn't have a wonderful big nest bed of her own, she just likes my bed. I don't know if this is worse than my previous one who could only sleep right up on the pillows.

The darned things just wrap us around their little fingers :-)

Woo hoo! The past 2 evenings I have been able to stay up until my regular 9pm without harassment from Little Dude. AND I didn't have to give him melatonin or his lavender cologne either. :)

Now I've probably jinxed myself for tonight. :lol

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png