Chicken Feet Feeding Tips

Guest FijiHound

Guest FijiHound

1. Don’t look closely at the feet

2. Don’t listen to the sounds of scratching nails as you dump the package into the bowl

3. Don’t watch your pup eat the feet because inevitably your dog will look up at you with a foot hanging out of it’s mouth

4. No, you don’t need to clip the nails before feeding

5. Yes, they are considered a full meal

6. No, it won’t hurt coming out the other end

That and they go gaga over it...to the point of going cross-eyed in my case :P

P.S Excellent way of getting rid of unwanted visitors...a dog in the lounge with a chicken foot in its mouth staring is bound to get rid of them! :lol

That pretty much covers it :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest Swifthounds

They're pretty much all cartilage and no meat, so not really a meal. Then again, one missed/small meal isn't a big deal, especially for most pet greyhounds.

Chicken feet are a favorite around here!

One day, I'll screw up my courage and get her some! :lol

Hi Summer, my deer haf sissy. Tell yur Momma that she just must be brave and get yu some chickie feetz. I lub them! They look like teensy hands. ;) Go on Summer's Momma...for a Crispmix treet, get my sissy chickie feetz.. Oh, I mayd a poem. :colgate

Tata for now - Your sister,

Wendy frum My Ami.

Edited by LaFlaca

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

they're not as bad if you feed them frozen. At least then the fingers don't move arround when you're handling them.

P.S Excellent way of getting rid of unwanted visitors...a dog in the lounge with a chicken foot in its mouth staring is bound to get rid of them! :lol

:rofl