Neyla's Latest X-Ray

Sadly, I know exactly what you're going through. I think taking her to Dewey was one of the best things you could of done for her...she enjoyed a beautiful weekend and visited old friends. We should all be so lucky. This is when it gets tough...I'll be sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you and Neyla.

Edited by fourofem

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen having lost Rock Star not quite 2 weeks ago to OS I can assure you that having him with me at Dewey was the greatest gift for the both of us. There is no screwing up in these cases. Don't beat yourself up and simply enjoy your time remaining.

Barbara
Majestic and Ranger

"If you want to hear the patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my dogs."