First Time Greyhound Mom

Guest caliebsmom

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck and welcome from Rhode Island! He is a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations on your adoption.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• 4 weeks later...

He is adorable do I see the slightest roman nose??? Love it.

Hope you have many, mnay happy and healthy years.

Welcome from Long Island and welcome to greytalk.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest SkipperAnnie

I'm from the twin cities, just got my 2nd grey a month ago and she just turned two too! you'll find a lot of greyhound lovers around this area - look on gpa-mn or northern lights websites for events and things to do. There are walks almost every weekend around various lakes.

enjoy your grey!

Guest FullMetalFrank

What a handsome boy, and lookit those LEGS! He looks super tall; my Frankie is also a very tall, leggy boy. Congrats and welcome to GT!

• 2 years later...

Congrats! I live in Faribault, MN. No greyhound right now, just two terriers that somehow stole my house when I wasn't looking. (i.e. I was fostering them after two of my greyhound passed away to keep my third older grey company, and boom...three years later, he's gone and they're still here!)

Anyway, So glad you found GT!

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)