Hi!

Guest tufrostie

Guest tufrostie

Hi all!

Been watching the forum for about a month. We just adopted a Greyhound- LPH Tocho, now called Copper. He is 3.5 years old and has been just wonderful! We got him after only two months in foster and he has just fit right in and become the love of all. I was worried at first, did a lot of research, that is how I found this forum, you guys are great! Lots of info and entertainment too :colgate

I still cant believe how easy it has been with him! I laughed cause within an hour of being home he was passed out on the floor, I blamed it on all the excitement, turns out that is what he does the best- sleep! I kept saying "just wait till he settles in" Well, he is settled and that is just his thing.

Also glad to know I am not the only one that has conversations with my dog :unsure

Hope to get to know all you more!

Lisa

Welcome from Plano, Texas :wave

We love to see pictures too... ;)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest Samantha

Welcome from the UK!

Its pretty much compulsory here to show your hound off..... :nod

Can't wait to see you boy x

Guest MyBoys

Hi Lisa and :welcome2 from NJ, I was also a lurker for some time before joining GT. Would love to see pictures of Cooper, we have 3 boys and they all LOVE their beauty sleep :lol

Edited by MyBoys

Guest tufrostie

Since this is introductions, its only fair I share his adoption add photo-cause that is how I met him

It was the ears that gt me

Copper2.jpg

Here he is

Copper.jpg

Beautiful dog, greyt name and believe me, after 2 months, he is no where near settled in. The fun hasn't started yet. He will keep swelling your heart with love month after month!!!

Have fun and enjoy!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

WOW is he GORGEOUS! Welcome! I think I have seen that picture. I tend to browse adoption pages far away... for safety reasons I do not look at local dogs :lol

Guest tufrostie

Thank you all so much! Its amazing how easy it is to love him.

FastDogsOwnMe- I can totally see your point, and I now completely understand the PCE (potato chip effect)

I adopted him through gpa-nw and I must admit I am guilty of continuing to "browse" their available dog page. Completely unlike me, as I have never had 2 dogs before.

Guest Samantha

WOW is he GORGEOUS! Welcome! I think I have seen that picture. I tend to browse adoption pages far away... for safety reasons I do not look at local dogs :lol

:rofl:rofl

Oh my gosh, I love his ears. I only have 1 with ears like that. Welcome to GT!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Welcome to GT Lisa & Copper! :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Fluffy

Welcome from NY! I love his ears, and I'm always glad to welcome another person who converses with their pup - it makes me feel less insane! :crazy