My Ozzie Left Last Night

Guest 4rooers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreddyGirl

That was the most inspiring video I've ever seen. It just proved to me how wonderful you were, coming into his life when he desperately needed you too. Ozzie is watching over you.

Godspeed Ozzie :gh_run Whole, once again...

Your touching tribute is only surpassed in beauty by your love for Ozzie. You were lucky to have found each other even though your time together wasn't nearly long enough. I am so sorry for the loss of your special boy.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest how888

It hurts so bad doesn't it.. I feel your pain.. Know we are here for support.. I am so so sorry it had to happen to you too... :f_red:f_red

Guest First1Luiggi

Ozzie waited patiently to finally make his way to you.

I watched your tribute. It was beautiful, even seen thru all my tears.

I'm sorry for your profound loss.

I'm so sorry. Please don't second guess yourself! You did the right thing-you honored his wishes no matter the pain that it brought onto you. That's true love. You didn't selfishly go off into the emotions of what his crossing over would mean to you. You thought of him first and only and wanted only what was best for him. You listened to his wishes and respected them. There is nothing more loving that you could have done. Your heart knows and you know and Ozzie knows that only love triumphed. My deepest sympathy.

flowers_red.gifghlay.gifflowers_red.gif

That was a beautiful video. his gentleness was apparent in those wonderful pictures. I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Ozzie flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest greymama002

I'm sorry you didn't get more time with your precious boy, but he was lucky to have been so dearly loved.