Thought I'd Introduce Us...

Guest micagreen

Guest micagreen

Hi all, thanks for the great info so far... It's really helped us a lot. Great board, great people, greyt hounds!

We just adopted Skeeter, a two year old male. He picked me out about a month ago at the kennel and moved in last Saturday. It's been a greyt week so far...

Anyway, thought we should say "hi"...

-Todd, Sue and Skeeter

122484205.jpg

122484206.jpg

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!! :welcome2

Skeeter is adorable!!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:welcome2 from Indiana!!! Skeeter is sooooo cute! :wub:

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest micagreen

:wave Hi and welcome from Philly. Skeeter is quite handsome. :wub:

It is neat when they pick us. :)

Yup, it was fun... I walked a few other hounds and thought I might be ready to pick one (they were all awesome). Then they asked if I would like to see one more... I agreed and knew within 10 seconds that Skeeter was coming home with us. When I walked him back to the kennel, they all agreed that he picked me and not the other way around! :)

He's been a super dog since he got here and is fitting in really well. I already can't imagine our lives without him.

It was still hard to pick just "one".

-t

Edited by micagreen

Welcome from PA! Skeeter is so handsome and looks so comfy on that bed.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest 4dogscrazy

A big welcome from snowy PA! He is a cutie and that bed looks so comfy I'd be in it too! My third houndie, my boy Jesse, picked us too! I was not even looking for another one, as I already had 3 others at home, stopped by the kennel...and a week later he was home with us lol! I still remember the come-pet-me look on his face when he saw us for the first time at the kennel...ahh boys, they know what they want and how to get it! Enjoy!

Edited by 4dogscrazy