Good Thoughts For Wilbur Please

Guest Adrianne

That is excellent news that Wilbur is on the mend!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Adrianne

We have a dry wound this morning. Yay!! The third place that opened yesterday is draining a little bit, but it's so much smaller and is draining so much less. I did his first water treatment on it about 30 minutes ago, and so far it's staying dry. I'll repeat every couple hours today and see how it goes.

Sending healing prayers to Wilbur and hugs to you! Feb will be here before you know it! So glad he's doing better!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Adrianne

Still making progress. The third spot has opened further, but I believe the water treatments are keeping the draining to a minimum. The large wound continues to heal and stay dry.

This photo was taken two days ago before the third spot completely opened:

IMG_3526.jpg

And here's where we are today:

IMG_3532.jpg

I'm happy with the progress and will continue the water treatments. Thank you for the continued good thoughts.

Guest Adrianne

How is he doing with his broken leg? Is he able to bear any weight on it at all yet?

Sigh...no, not bearing any weight on the leg yet, but we'll deal with that once the bone is healed and the rod comes out of his leg. Thanks for asking.

What a difference! Paws crossed for continued good progress.

I wonder if the water therapy is helping to keep Wilbur calmed, too. The way you described it, it seemed like it must be a very soothing procedure.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter