We Had To Put Ace Down Today

Guest zombrie

Guest zombrie

Thank you everybody for all your support and advice. Unfortunately Ace's body just couldn't fight anymore.

We had only had him since Sunday but we will miss him terribly. He was such a good boy and he was as sweet as can be. I am completely heartbroken. I wish I had more of a chance to give him a happier ending.

I'm so sorry Ace, we tried our hardest.

Run free big guy

IMG_6680.jpg?t=1262904202

IMG_6678.jpg?t=1262904234

Edited by zombrie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gurehaundo

I'm sorry... Your Ace was a beautiful boy...

ETA: My apologies - I just noticed that he was your foster. I'm glad he was with you during his last days.

Edited by gurehaundo

Brie, I am very sorry that you had to let him go, but I'm so glad he had the time with you!

Godspeed, Ace!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

What a gorgeous boy. I'm so sorry. I know you did everything you could for him and I'm sure he appreciated it.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry and know he was so loved at the end.

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

What a beautiful sweet face. I'm so sorry he couldn't stay with you.

Run with the wind, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Heehoo

I don't know if its any consolation, but in my heart I believe that the last thing they remember is what has happened to them from the day you got him. All his past is gone, erased. All he remembers is how much he was loved and how much you adored him. I only had Halo for 2 months, and he was already coming out of his quiet shell when he had to leave. I only remember him being so happy, so playful & so adoring. I believe that's all he remembered, the present, not the past. I hope this helps you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much this hurts.

:f_red:gh_lay:f_red

Edited by Heehoo