Prayers Needed For Kara

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

:goodluck:candle:hope

Hello All.

Here I am again, asking for prayers for a good friend's greyhound. Just recently, I asked for prayers for her Dad, Jerry, who is doing well, and I am sure your prayers had something to do with it. This morning, Kara, 7, sees my former vet/employer, for x-rays. Yes, she's been limping on her front foot. Please send some prayers for Kara and Jerry. Thanks! Dee

Greyt news!!!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest EmilyandSioux

There is a product called arthisoothe for dogs and cats. I use it on Sioux for arthritis and he never knows he is getting it. I sprinkle it on his food eveyday and just eats it down. It is a natural vitamin c and e I think. I have been a tech for years and this is the best thing I have seen for arthritis and the best is it doesn't cause kidney liver damage. I have seen it in some of the pet catalogs online.

Guest Energy11

There is a product called arthisoothe for dogs and cats. I use it on Sioux for arthritis and he never knows he is getting it. I sprinkle it on his food eveyday and just eats it down. It is a natural vitamin c and e I think. I have been a tech for years and this is the best thing I have seen for arthritis and the best is it doesn't cause kidney liver damage. I have seen it in some of the pet catalogs online.

Great info! I will pass it along to Jerry, and might try some myself! Thanks again!

Thank goodness. Sending scritchies to little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest GentleHugs

That's very good news to hear - especially with the holidays here in just a few days....

did the vet suggest anything to give her to help ease the pain?

Guest Energy11

Sending many prayers to Kara and Jerry. Dee, you are such a special friend to all of your friends.

Kara and Jerry are doing well, and, thank you for the compliment! I love all my friends and, 98% are Greyhound Friends! I try to help them the best I can. If I don't "talk" to you prior to Friday, have a VERY Merry Christmas, or Happy Holiday, whatever applies! :-))