Artemisinin

Madeara

I have an unopened jar of 60 capsules from Holley Pharmaceuticals and 13 in the other jar. I forgot about them after Asia had to be let go. I would hate for them to go to waste. The expiration is 1/2012.

Is there anyone giving this to their tripod?

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

they took mine back no questions asked.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Wellcare Pharm. See if the company will take it back. The pills I had were 30 for $60.00. No amount of $$ would have cured her.

:(

I miss that big mouth so very much. I can smile and cry at the time thinking about her!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I have a partial bottle left from Cosmo. :( I gave all her prescription drugs to Eileen at REGAP of CT but I didn't know what to do with the artemisinin so I still have it. If you find a taker for yours let me know and I'll send mine too.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I just sent Dylan's to another GT'er who hound had been diagnosised.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Iron Man will be starting on Artemisinin and Chinese Herbs if anyone has any they would like to get rid of. Iron Man had his 4th chemo treatment at OSU on Wednesday. His last treatment is Dec 2.

IronManPostChemo1.jpg

Edited by Tallgreydogmom

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)