Poor Molly

krissn333

Several times at the kennel we have boarded a little female named Molly...she comes to be boarded with her two greyhound "brothers" and one bulldog "brother"...Molly had VonWillebrand's and had a bad case of happy tail...one day her daddy came home to her lying on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood because she was bleeding from her tail (again)...she recovered but had to keep her tail bandaged of course...apparently she would chew at her tail too and part of it had been previously amputated...well, the little bit of tail that she had left became gangrenous (sp?) and she became very sick so her daddy had to make the decision to send her to the Bridge, where she can run pain free and have the happiest tail ever :)

Godspeed sweet little girl, even though I only just met you, I feel like I knew you longer than that :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Godspeed Sweet Molly. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Poor little one... Godspeed sweet Molly! :f_red

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Godspeed Molly, and blessings for your kind daddy.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.