Off To The Vet

Guest greybookends

so sorry for what you had to endure. hope your pack is on the mend. we look forward to meeting you at dewey. hugs to miss sheana.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Been there. Done that. Riley has the numerous scars and damaged eye to prove it. And I had the $400 vet bill.

Hugs to your entire pack Lori.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest greybookends
How is everyone this morning? Been thinking of your furbabies.

Everybody is doing fine. Sheana's whole head is a bit sore but she is otherwise fine. She is being just a bit slow this morning. Thank you for asking. DH slept on the couch last night to let Sheana sleep in the bed with me like she wanted to.

I've told the neighbors that if they let their cats roam I won't wade into the dog pack to save them. Now that they've lost 2 cats to my dogs I think they believe me! There is a beautiful GSD on the next block that would love to get the cats near her too. Hugs to all who got hurt.

Guest arlosmom

Lori, I am so sorry about miss Sheana and the rest. I somehow missed this earlier this week. We have had cat entanglements too but somehow those cats left uninjured and my dogs had the big vet bills. Feather got a torn ear too but they were able to stitch it back together. Hope she is feeling better and I hope the infection stays away.

I simply can not stand cats on the loose. I have even trapped them and called animal control to pick them up. I have no sympathy for their owners.

Guest greybookends
Lori, I am so sorry about miss Sheana and the rest. I somehow missed this earlier this week. We have had cat entanglements too but somehow those cats left uninjured and my dogs had the big vet bills. Feather got a torn ear too but they were able to stitch it back together. Hope she is feeling better and I hope the infection stays away.

I simply can not stand cats on the loose. I have even trapped them and called animal control to pick them up. I have no sympathy for their owners.

Everybody is doing fine. I have had 2 other cats on the other side of the fence in the past couple of days so I have to keep them off the fence. I got home today and had a full blooded pitty follow me into the yard and the gang was all in the windows. No tags or collar on the pitty but he appeared friendly. DH put a leash on it and I called AC they came to get it. I hate to call them but I do not need another vet bill and the pitty doesn't need to be roaming the neighborhood. I hope someone comes to claim him I hate to think of what will happen if they don't. :(

Guest BlackandBrindle

Lori, I don't know how I missed all of this. :(

Even if no one comes to claim the pitty, his fate would be better with animal control than if he got hit by a car, or in a dog fight and had untreated injuries. :grouphug

Kisses to your entire crew. :grouphug