Six Months Ago Phoenix

Guest chubbster

Guest chubbster

did what he did everyday ....he flew out the back door to run in his yard.

Oh how he loved to run...even with just three legs.

161_6124.jpg

We miss you so much Pheenie, especially Adam. He misses you greeting him at the door

when he comes home from school...with your helicopter tail in full swing.

"We could have loved you longer, but we couldn't have loved you more."

Hugs to you and your Adam. I love that line about loving longer, but couldn't have loved more. That is something I have to remember. My thoughts are with you today. What a beautiful grey.

Guest paulownedbyfour

Judy,

Hugs from us, time may go quick but the heart remembers always. I believe Lucky and Phoenix have found one another at the bridge and are running together pain free awaiting our arrival.

Paul, Anthony, Trace, Nite, Shane, Ruka, Jasmine

so handsome and your son looks so happy. I am sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

We all miss this incredibly special and inspirtational boy. His story was one of a kind, just like him..Whenever I think of him, I have such mixed feelings. From his intense bravery and courage to his exceptionally trusting nature.

He is one hound that will never be forgotten.

We all love Phoenix.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending many hugs.

Rest well, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.