Sheana Is Having A Dental Today

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

I have had Sheana for 5 years and this is the first dental she has needed. I have been looking at her teeth and decided it was time and then I noticed it looks like she broke a molar. When I had her at the vet for shots last week he confirmed it. So I scheduled the appt. I am going out of town for the dental. There is a VERY grey savvy vet about an hour from me that does dentals for half of what mine does them. I am also taking Miss Daytona with me. While Sheana is having her teeth cleaned we will be spending the day with my favorite collar maker. This could be dangerous!

I am not worried about the dental ( Well not above normal worry) but a few prayers never hurt anybody. They can only help.

Thanks guys. :)

Edited by greybookends

Guest PhillyPups

:hope :hope For Beautiful Sheana :hope :hope

A day shopping with the beautiful Ms.Daytona could be a very dangerous thing, every accessory goes well with basic Black :lol

Guest 3greysinPA

Many prayers for Sheana today :hope:hope:hope:hope

and have a good day with Daytona shopping... sounds like fun...

we will be thinking of you today and keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers :hope:hope:candle:candle

:goodluck

For both the dental and the shopping.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greybookends

We are home and Sheana is fine and she even still has ALL of her teeth. The dentist said her teeth were not bad and was amazed to find out I have had her for 5 years and this is the first dental she has had! YEAH for a raw diet!! Also the cost was $196!! That is for cleaning anesthesia and all!! :confetti

AS for the shopping! I came home with 3 new collars and a new leash for $30! Alice has 2 new necklaces :lol ! The barter system still works! :banana

Thank you everyone for the prayers. :)

Guest greybookends
:yay

We need pics of the new collars!

This is true but I am currently on DH's Netbook. My computer is being worked on and I should have it back next week. THEN I will post pictures of collars. :)