Wish My Kids Luck Tomorrow

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

For Frankie, it's just routine; lepto and bordatella vaccinations and thyroid re-check. It's Chelsa I am worried about. She has developed a small lump on her back, it is about the size of a pea and feels like it's in the skin. I am guessing the vet will do a fine needle aspirate. If you can spare some prayers for my sweet little girl...

Edited by FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Well, we are very relieved to say the least. Both dogs are doing fine; and Chelsa's bump was diagnosed as a sebaceous cyst. It was fluid-filled; Dr. Beth drew off some of the fluid and under the microscope there was no evidence of any "nasties" or suspicious cells. So it is just going to stay where it is for now. As for the tooth, Dr. Beth thinks it is not causing Chels any trouble; isn't loose, and it, too, can stay where it is! So no anesthesia in my baby girl's future (and no big vet bills for me, yay!) She has also lost the last couple of pounds we were working on and is just 3 lbs. over race weight. Frankie is doing well, too; he had his lepto shot, his weight is right where I like him at 83 lbs, everything looks good! :wub::confetti:confetti