Hi From Long Idland

Guest monica

Guest monica

I am from Long Island and have two galgos and a toy poodle and am blessed to have such wonderful dogs. Actually all three are hunters if you know about the poodles. They love the water. The galgos, have such sleek coats and are not lovers of the water. All 3 are hypo allergenic. The galgos in particular are not a dominant breed and most coexist with other dogs w/o any problems, many are cat friendly and most small dog friendly.

Guest monica

I loved your many welcomes. I felt a little lost here, but now have found a lovely greyhound family. I need to show some pics of my poodle and galgos, Blanquete is the little white girl and Chico and Clara are my two galgos, sweet and most loving

Greyhound Angels has two galgos Buffon and Java who must be adopted together. I called Grateful Greyhounds and they told me to come here and let Greytalk know too. And now I have found you. :colgate

To come into the world of the greyhounds is to come into a community of greyts, galgos and us :colgate

Thanks for the warm welcome

I am from Long Island and have two galgos and a toy poodle and am blessed to have such wonderful dogs. Actually all three are hunters if you know about the poodles. They love the water. The galgos, have such sleek coats and are not lovers of the water. All 3 are hypo allergenic. The galgos in particular are not a dominant breed and most coexist with other dogs w/o any problems, many are cat friendly and most small dog friendly.

Hi from Oceanside. Where are you at?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest monica

Dear ss556 from Massapequa

You will not believe this but Yopon Alan Wag looks just like my galga Clara. Clara is a bit old about 10, not sure and came in yet a terrible condition after so much care. Every bone in her spine was indented and her rear leg muscle area looked like a blob. She was neutered before she came and the two big meals a day made her a fatty in two months. Today her muscle area in her rear legs has the galgo muscle cut. She sleeps a lot like a greyhound too and is so sensible and obedient. Last night was difficult as she appeared to have an allergic reaction to something, but today she is mending nicely.

So wonderful to meet the greyhound lovers from all over, may this web continue to grow and help us and the greyhound family.

Will send fotos as soon as possible, but my foto space is filled by my grand daughter

Guest monica

I think I am more anxious than you are to get those fotos in.

As you can tell I am not a computer whiz neither on top of it all

But praying for all here and their greyhounds and furry babies