For Those Seeking A Harness To Lift Your Dog

PPE Pet Supplies has a http://www.partipoodlepetsupplies.com/gugelile4dog.html. I'm guessing, for the average size greyhound, the XXL would work. It is normally $64.99 and is on sale tomorrow for $29.99.

I'm not affiliated with this place at all, I ordered something from them a long time ago and they send me these Friday only sales every Thursday.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I've purchased from them before, they are on the up and up. I love their Friday Only sales, they don't often have anything I want, but when they do it's a fraction of the price of their competitors.

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I know the sale is over..but if anyone has any experience with such a product...would this be helpful to get a 75 grey into the car? she has LS and from the very first day I adopted her over six years ago she has not been able to get into the car. It is getting harder now. I put her front paws in and lift her hind end into the car. It is not easy! I am not familiar with this product..and wondering if it could make her more comfortable and help save my back! Thanks