Greetings! I'd Like To Introduce Myself!

Guest OurLoverGirl

Guest OurLoverGirl

Hello! I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi! I met someone this weekend who is a regular user of this forum and she recommended I check it out. I'm glad she did. :colgate I'm a proud owner of a wonderful greyhound named "Lover" (see my profile pic)...and she truly lives up to her name. She just joined our family in April, but is not the first greyhound who's owned us. Our first girl, Kiowa Wolverine, was with us for two years before osteosarcoma claimed her right after christmas last year, and she is the reason we fell in love with the breed!

I better stop before I get all bloggity...I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone a greyt evening!

:wave Hi & Welcome from Michigan!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your hound and yourself.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Dusca, is that you!? :colgate So glad you found greytalk!! You will soon become addicted to these GT people and the houndies that own them! Hope to see you at another playdate soon! Hugs to Lover!

Jackie, Ty, Bindi and Dazzle in Schwenksville :)

hi from tricia and burke, your pottstown neighbors!

Hi Tricia! :colgate

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest OurLoverGirl
Dusca, is that you!? :colgate So glad you found greytalk!! You will soon become addicted to these GT people and the houndies that own them! Hope to see you at another playdate soon! Hugs to Lover!

Jackie, Ty, Bindi and Dazzle in Schwenksville :)

Hi Tricia! :colgate

Hi Jackie! Yes, its me Dusca. Thanks for recommending this forum. Hope to see you again as well, it was great meeting everyone at the last play date!

Hi Tricia and Burke! Thanks for the doggy muffin from the play date -- Lover and our other dog, Ted, just loved it!