Jed Is Home

Guest EmbersDad

I know that bittersweet feeling. :bighug

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest greyaspet

When I got Mitzi's ashes back after I stopped crying uncontrolably my first thought was that my baby girl was finally home for good. Tom, I understand and know how you feel.

Sheila

Guest LANDOLISA

Bringing my two home brought some closure, I have them always and they are to go with me when I pass. That way they will always be with me.

:bighug with :weep

Sophie died in April, and I still haven't been able to read the papers that came with the box that held her ashes. There was a poem, I know that. Someday, I will be strong enough to read it.

I understand the bittersweet emotions that come with this. At least he is home again. That is some comfort...

Again, I am so, so sorry....

:weep

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Still hard to believe. I am so sorry, Tom.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I had no idea that you lost your Jed until today. I don't know how I missed this. :cry1 I am so, SO sorry :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers