Cee Bar Lando Needs Your Thoughts & Prayers

Guest LANDOLISA

Guest RynnAndLyra

Best best wishes to Lando from Sterling who just had his right leg amputated three weeks ago. He is now flying up and down two sets of stairs and beating the other two in the yard to fetch the toys!!

Best wishes to Lando (and you) from me and Darcy Deerhound (20 months post amp for osteo) :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I just listened to Dr. Couto speak for 2 hours, and the thing that hit me the most is that he describes Greyhounds as a dog with "three legs, and a spare." They are so narrow that when they lose a leg, they just scoot the other leg over about and inch, and do just great on three!

I hope that's some small measure of comfort to you.

Best of luck--

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck