Bridge Angels In May 2009

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greys who left us in May 2009. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Misty

Kylie

Chloe

Eclipse

Tansi

Bart

Abby

Lisa

Punkin

Mango

Ashy

Onyx

Billy

Toby

Peaches

Maggie

Merlin

Hunky

Senator

Riley

Ike

King

(let me know if corrections need to be made or if other May angels need to be added)

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

So many losses, so many empty broken hearts.

To my little bo-peep Misty, I miss you more than I could ever express. The house is so quiet with you gone, but I know you are in the best company and do not feel sick anymore. Thank God for that.

I love you little girl and will always love you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest ss556

Having a broken heart myself, I send my best to the rest of you suffering as well. Our greys were a major part of our lives and will never be forgotten. Run free, all, play together and be well and happy. Your humans miss you and love you forever.

Guest jettcricket
Having a broken heart myself, I send my best to the rest of you suffering as well. Our greys were a major part of our lives and will never be forgotten. Run free, all, play together and be well and happy. Your humans miss you and love you forever.

My condolences to all that have lossed...my heart goes out to each and every one of you. :grouphug

Susan, I love your new siggie. :beatheart

Beryls husband Dave will have so many houndies to love. I'm sure he was greeted by a great mass of "hooligans".

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest houndlover

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Billy. I miss him so much. I look for him to be walking down the hallway to come find me and still expect him to be laying on his dog bed in the living room when I go in there. I don't know when this is ever going to get any easier..................

Billy is definitely in good company. My heart goes out to everyone else that is going through this too.

Edited by houndlover

Guest greytful4

My beautiful baby dog girl, Kylie has left a gigantic hole in my heart and in my life. I know that she is in good company.My forever girl...... :gh_child

I am so sorry for everyone too many Beautiful Angels..... :grouphug:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Again way too many on our list. Love and prayers to all of their humans that are left behind for now!

I have not posted a thread yet as my heart is broken right now but I had to send Merlin to the bridge last night, May 29th. I will post soon

I am so very sorry! :f_white

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg