Howdy From Kentucky!

Guest shygreyky

Guest shygreyky

Hello everyone,

My name is Ashley. I live in Shelbyville, KY with my bf Justin and my beautiful, yet shy grey Nicho. Nicho turned 7 in March, but that's not slowing him down. He loves his stuffed rabbit and raccoon and LOVES his peanut butter and chicken feet (yuck)! I'm a new volunteer with Shamrock Greyhound Placement and loving every minute of it. I'm not too sure Nicho likes it yet, but he's warming up to the idea of having stangers love on him. I'm still new to this stuff obviously and I hope you all can see his picture below. He's such a sweetie!

This is him responding to my question..."Want a treat?!"

Nicho.jpg

Welcome!!

What a beautiful face!!

If you come to Bluegrass you will get to meet a lot of us!!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest KyGrey

Hi Ashley! It's Patti. :wave

I was glad to meet you the other day at the fun run. Nicho sure had a blast. My Molly had a great time too. I hope to see you around more often.

Guest IrskasMom

Nicho is a Beauty :wub::wub: Hi and WELCOME TO GT :wave:wave:wave:wave It's the BEST Place to ask for Help and

show of our Furkids :P:P:P

Edited by IrskasMom

Welcome from Maryland! Gotta love those black boys!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hi Ashley! I live right next to you in Henry County with 4 Shamrock houndies and a farm dog. Occassionally I foster. Try to make the Bluegrass Festival so you can meet everybody. It is great great fun! :)

Guest shygreyky
Hi Ashley! It's Patti. :wave

I was glad to meet you the other day at the fun run. Nicho sure had a blast. My Molly had a great time too. I hope to see you around more often.

Thanks for the warm welcome and I remebered how highly you talked about this site so I decided to join. Nicho did have a good time, he just didn't really know how to take all the excitement in. Molly is too cute and I enjoyed watching her run around. I'm sure we'll bump into eachother again.

Hi Ashley! I live right next to you in Henry County with 4 Shamrock houndies and a farm dog. Occassionally I foster. Try to make the Bluegrass Festival so you can meet everybody. It is great great fun! :)

Awesome! I wish I could foster but I'm not able to right now. I wish I could make the Festival, but I don't think I can make it. I how you and your furbabies have fun!

Guest Gert

Hi, Ashley....welcome to GT!! :welcome

My brother lives in Shelbyville. I'm trying to sell my house (in FL) to move back up there (I'm a Louisville native, grew up in Oldham Co.). Glad to know there will be some greyhound folks near by!!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Arizona! Nicho is gorgeous! What a sweet sweet face!

Edited by Spencers_Greyt

Guest shygreyky

My brother lives in Shelbyville. I'm trying to sell my house (in FL) to move back up there (I'm a Louisville native, grew up in Oldham Co.). Glad to know there will be some greyhound folks near by!!

That's great!...Whenever you do move back let me know and we can let our furbabies play together!

Guest Gert

That's great!...Whenever you do move back let me know and we can let our furbabies play together!

I most definitely will!! :colgate

:wave Hi, what a cutie you have.... :wub::wub: Welcome from Tampa!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest CaseynovasMom

Oh my gosh is Nicho beautiful or what? He is seriously stunning.

Welcome to GT Ashley! Hope to hear lots from you and get to know Nicho. :):welcome

Guest BEANORACENOMO

Welcome from Maine. Now give Nicho a treat. What a great looking guy.

Can you bring your Greyhounds to the Bluegrass festival? Can they sit next to you @ the seating area and enjoy the musuc with you? I LOVE BLUEGRASS MUSIC!!! I want to be able to bring my Bea to a festival but I am unsure how much freedom we will have to move around.

What a Handsome boy!!!! :wub: WOW!!!!

Welcome to GT, also a fellow Shamrock volunteer (although work has put the brakes on that for the past few months, starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully I'll be able to donate more of my time in the near future)

Look forward to meeting you and that handsome boy of yours!!!! :wub: He is a knockout!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest shygreyky

Welcome to GT, also a fellow Shamrock volunteer (although work has put the brakes on that for the past few months, starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully I'll be able to donate more of my time in the near future)

Look forward to meeting you and that handsome boy of yours!!!! :wub: He is a knockout!!!

I'm sure you'll see Nicho and I around at one of the many events! Do you get the emails that Jennier Watkins sends out? If so, then you might have seen Nicho and I in the email about the Lexington Aboretum walk...we had a blast!

Guest KyGrey
Welcome from Maine. Now give Nicho a treat. What a great looking guy.

Can you bring your Greyhounds to the Bluegrass festival? Can they sit next to you @ the seating area and enjoy the musuc with you? I LOVE BLUEGRASS MUSIC!!! I want to be able to bring my Bea to a festival but I am unsure how much freedom we will have to move around.

Bluegrass is strictly for the greyhounds and they can go anywhere and everywhere with you while you are there. ::)

I'm sure you'll see Nicho and I around at one of the many events! Do you get the emails that Jennier Watkins sends out? If so, then you might have seen Nicho and I in the email about the Lexington Aboretum walk...we had a blast!

I saw those pictures and they are great! I'm glad to be an active member of Shamrock and look forward to meeting up with you and Nicho again. There's always something going on around here and some of the neighboring cities.

Guest shygreyky
I saw those pictures and they are great! I'm glad to be an active member of Shamrock and look forward to meeting up with you and Nicho again. There's always something going on around here and some of the neighboring cities.

Definately! I think our next activity will be the meet and great tomorrow at Feeder's Supply on Baxter Ave. I don't think we have any other plans so Nicho and I will be there if we can! :banana