Dere Is An Owtlaw Moovin In!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Daddyman always brings home dinnah on fried daes, pikup frum a burgur playse or pizza and such... but DIS is KNOT whot he is supposed to come home wiff!!!!!

DSCN1665.jpg

OH MY!!!! MOMMA!!!! WE HAB ENUFF BOYS HEER!!!!!!

See whot happeneds when we fawstered Streamer.... he nebber left...... Fiona..... nebber left... Stepper... yoo get de pikture!!!! Now dis.. Owtlaw fellah is comin in an gonna steel mah bed, mah treets and mah momma!!! ah am alreddy distressed and stikkin by her side :(

Oh comeon Cabby, you like him....

NO ah do KNOT!

He is really sweeeet....

No momma AH am sweet!!!

but see how much he likes Andy the donkey?

DSCN1664.jpg

Dum Arse...........

Cabby B Replyased

Cabby is just jealous :rolleyes: This is Outlaw, GALTs oldest senior. Yesterday he had a cyst removed from under his tail and he is resting and fattning up here at my house! He is a very sweet boy :wub: We will try not to keep him :rotfl

Holly

The hard part is over! He's already there........

The easy part is not giving him back.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest PhillyPups

Cabby, just think, better an Outlaw than an Inlaw!!

He is so handsome :wub::wub:

Holly, he looks so like my Stepper, it took my breath away!!

I vote he's just another KEEPER :wub:

Edited by PhillyPups

Awww, just think, you keep him, adopt one more & you have a 6-pack! :yay

He's a sweetie.

better an Outlaw than an Inlaw!!

This reminded me of a joke...

What's the difference between, Inlaws & Outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted. :lol

What a handsome boy! Just 10 1/2, too. He's got lots of great days ahead.

If you don't keep him, I hope he finds a home as soon as he's better. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Welcome home Outlaw! I know you said Foster, but I'm just saying.............. :P

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Cabby, dis is yur ajent Wayne ob da desert heer,

Luk at it dis wey, you cud show him da ropes and teech him dat you rule and he wull follow yur leed. Ah meen, reelee, you are da collar supibisor dere, witout you, dere is no busness.

You need to wurk it ma fren, ah no you cud do dis!!

He is a doll Holly, I won't say anything about keeping him, but you know....it's all Dee's fault anyway. Seniors have a way of grabbing your heart and never letting go. Just sayin

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GreytMuse

As many multi-hound owners have said in the past:

What's one more? :lol

Seriously, though, Holly, you all are awesome to be this boy's safe place during this transitional time in his life. Thank you. :heart

Ah just can not beliebe dat we missed dis fred! Cabby...dis iz an opera tunatity to yoo. Yoo cun teach him how ta work an help arownd da howse. Hims cun be helpful! Lorelei whuz a foster an she stayed an I whuz happee!

:mexi2

Argos da Galgo

Guest PhillyPups

Holly,

I don't know how to break this to you, but your post IS in Introductions, you DID post pictures, and you DID update your siggy, I think, according to the RULZ that spells CHIP!! :lol :lol :lol

Awwww, you need to keep him!!! :)

:music lalallalala la la a I cant hear you...... :angel

*sigh*

I SAID: AWWWWW :wub: , YOU NEED TO KEEP HIM!!!! :whiteflag

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest TheUnrulyHound
Awwww, you need to keep him!!! :)

:music lalallalala la la a I cant hear you...... :angel

*sigh*

I SAID: AWWWWW :wub: , YOU NEED TO KEEP HIM!!!! :whiteflag

*cough*I agree*cough

:rolleyes: OHHHHHHHHH THATs what you said :P

I don't know.... five is a lot! We shall see but I am not getting too attached just yet :D He IS a very sweet boy though and is opening up more everyday. Now he is becoming a slight leaner (I say slight only because Cabby knocks me over sometimes :) ) and he loves to ruuuuuuuub his face all over you. I feel more like a napkin to him sometimes! He sleeps a lot because of his pain pills but he does have a favorite bed. He is the only grey I have ever had that will go to the door and whine to go out. Mine all just have a set schedule. When my pack gets up to follow me thru the house he is now starting to tag along a few paces behind. I thought doing a u-turn in a hall with 4 dogs in the way was fun :rolleyes::rotfl I love fostering though. If we kept him we couldnt foster and I love having a foster to nurse back to health :blush

Shannon you need a tissue??? :P