An Update On Mokka After Her Stroke

Guest Flysmom

I am glad she is doing better!!! Somebody needs to have a talk with Daddy about the eggs - he needs to understand she had a stroke! :colgate

Mokka keeps shouting. She shouts to tell us that she has had a stroke and therefore requires regular medication. It just so happens that the medication goes inside a sausage or some ham so whenever she gets the mood, she shouts for medication and walks to the fridge in the hope that one of us will follow. Even if we are upstairs.

Send help.

:lol

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Well, did she or did she knot get her eggs????? :POed

You never finished the story!!!!!

:lol

Having met Marc & Mokka, I can say with confidence.... YES, she got her egg & waffle!! :lol

And YAY for Mokka being puppy-like & bossy again!

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

YAY Mokka!!!!!!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)