Kylie

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, you both fought so hard. Godspeed sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Vinnie

Oh Anne - I cannot tell you how sorry we are. I had just gone into h&m to post on your thread and couldn't figure out why it was locked and then got this heart sickening thought to come here - Mark, Asia and I are heartbroken with you - and in total shock, I can only imagine how you are. I had just gone out yesterday to get her a new toy as she was on my mind. Oh gosh, I am so sorry. We will always smile and think of you and sweet Kylie when our little Gracie wears her matching two of a kind Kylie jimjams. Will keep her tucked in my heart along with our sweet Angel Vinnie, I know he is there with her and showing her the ropes until you meet again. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you or feel free to call anytime - I remember the mind numbing shock of Vinnie like it was yesterday - and it helps just to hear a friendly voice sometimes. I know there are so many here that are here for you. Sending many hugs and wishing ... well, just wishing things were different. Godspeed Sweet, Beautiful and funny Kylie. You are so terribly missed. Make sure to send mom a sign sweet baby girl.

Anne, I am so sorry to see your loss of Kylie. You tried everything possible to heal her and she knew how much you loved her. I know how heartbroken you are feeling. Please know you are in our thoughts. Kylie was a beautiful, sweet girl. May all those happy memories you have of her bring you some comfort.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest NHgreys

I am so, so sorry. You were so fortunate to have found each other in this life and it is never easy to say goodbye!

:f_red

Guest ss556

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know the pain and I hope you find peace and comfort soon.

Run free Kylie.

:f_pink:f_pink

Guest snaphappy

I am so deeply sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you.

Godspeed, precious Kylie. Run free and healthy, beautiful girl. Send your momma sign soon.

Guest jcbradley11

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but I don't. My heart is breaking for you and Kylie and for Misti. I am deeply, deeply sorry.

Gospeed sweet Angel

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink