The Queen And Tigerpower

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

I am so missing The Queen ~ BarbieJade on her 15th birthday, and my beloved TigerPower on his 11th birthday.

Run with the angels my babies ~ you are now and forever will be loved and missed ~

We will have cake and yogurt in your honor tonight and maybe there will be a roo ??

Love and kisses to you both.

Mom

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Happy birthday at the bridge :weep

Let us know when "roo" time is we will join in :blush

Holly and the Brindles

Guest gotgr8hnds

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet pups. . .They're now your guardian angels watching over you from heaven & the brightest stars when you look up at the sky at night. Sending gentle :grouphug hugs to you on this day, as you cherish their memory and the wonderful life you shared with them.

Happy Birthday at the bridge Tiger Power and Barbie Jade. I know how much your mom misses you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Happy Birthday at the Bridge Barbie Jade and Tiger Power. :heart

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest coastersbysteve

:weep

Just a note from Jazz:

Ti, we all miss you & Barbie Jade & Bullet (Red Tiger Smoke).

Have a wonderful day at the bridge...

:paw:brokenheart

:bighug

Blowing birthday kisses to you on the wind. Hope you are making a big enough ruckus at your party that your momma can hear it all the way down here.

{{{{{Pat}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest LazyBones

:grouphug

You know, I was thinking about miss Barbie Jade yesterday. For some reason, I had a dream the other night about the Red Hat Society, and it had reminded me of our own red hat hounds, especially your girl.