Willie

Guest greydogluvr

Lora- you know you are both in my prayers and like I said to you, I wish there was something I could say or do.

Hugs to you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers for you and Willie.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

thinking about you this evening. I understand you not posting. Just know you are not alone.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

thinking about you this evening. I understand you not posting. Just know you are not alone.

:grouphug:candle:candle:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greydogluvr

Willie did come home with me. I was ready to let him go but he was just not ready. My vet looked him over and concluded that he was doing much better than before. His fever was gone, his heart rate and lungs sound good and he was alert. He wanted to try just one more intense laser therapy session. He worked on him for about 10 minutes and by the time we left he was walking on his own and trying to get out the door. He was trying to tell me he wanted to go home. I listened. He walked to the car, wandered around the house and ate. I guess it was not his time. I know this may be short term but I just could not leave him today. Thank you for all the prayers and postivve thoughts

Lora and Willie

Oh Lora, I've been checking since this morning and you two have never been out of my thoughts and prayers.

Even though it may be short term, and maybe not, he's home and he's comfortable.

You know him best, and like you said, he told you and you listened.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Sending gentle hugs to both of you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

May you treasure all the days with Willie. Cherish the time you two have. your story was so touching. It really reminded me of my Devotion. and woah he looked so much like your willy. Prayers for more good days....

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Vinnie

I can't tell you how happy I am that Willie came home with you - please give him some extra treats and scritches from us. I hope he stays comfortable for many more days and weeks. Would love a birthday request from Miss Gracie - a picture of handsome Willie for her wall? Sending lots of hugs for you both too.

We'll take what we can get. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.