Strange Growth

Miss Asti has a strange growth appearing just under her nose. It has grown recently. It was bleeding when she tried to play basketball and missed.

Has anyone seen something like this? She is due in a couple weeks for a check up and shots, I am hoping to wait it out until then.

DSC01619.jpg

She does not look too worried. :P

DSC01620.jpg

The Girls

Guest TexasGreytMom

She's beautiful! I would also go in a little sooner - I'm a worry wart parent! LOL!

I'm sure it's nothing serious, but you'll rest better knowing you had it looked at.

I forgot somthing on her that I don't know if it makes a difference. Her nickname is "Poo". Or Asti Poomanti. She is a HUGE Poo eater! Usually Shanti's. So gross I know. Would that cause a growth?

Poor Asti, she looks like a bundle of nerves ;)

No experience or words of wisdom, but kisses to the pups!

She has been swimming like crazy. :) Pool is hot, it is hot, she is in heaven! And tired. :D

The Girls

Wow, when did she get so big?????

I hate to say see the vet sooner, but if it's growing, I would. It may end up being nothing to worry about but if it's growing, my guess is it'll need to be removed.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I forgot somthing on her that I don't know if it makes a difference. Her nickname is "Poo". Or Asti Poomanti. She is a HUGE Poo eater! Usually Shanti's. So gross I know. Would that cause a growth?

If poo eating was the cause of growths Kassie's head would look like the Elephant Man :lol

Asti is beautiful :)

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

If poo eating was the cause of growths Kassie's head would look like the Elephant Man :lol

Asti is beautiful :)

:lol:lol

All I can think is that it should be toxic. :rolleyes: I just don't get that habit. She smashes through it first. :puke

Wow, when did she get so big?????

I hate to say see the vet sooner, but if it's growing, I would. It may end up being nothing to worry about but if it's growing, my guess is it'll need to be removed.

She is a big girl now! We all lived through her first year. Still does her puppy tricks like playing electrician. Scott keeps rewiring for her to perfect her skills. She has not done that yet. :lol I am not sure who will learn first.... :rolleyes:

The Girls