Buds Lady Jean "jeany Bean" 4/5/07-4/10/09

GreyhoundNan

Guest goodtimekid

Nancy, Simon, Hunky and Daisy you all are in our thoughts and prayers. I am so glad that I got to meet Jeany at Sandy Paws this year.. She is a precious little one. Run free sweet Jeany...{{{{ Hugs}}}}

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Jeany.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Nan, I am so sorry to read about Jeany. What a sweet, adorable little girl - I know your heart is breaking and I wish I had the right words to say. Please know my thoughts are with you and Simon at this very difficult time.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Nan, I've really been thinking about you and Simon. I came across this pic of Jeany from Hunky and Marky's party from years ago :wub:

princessjeany2ce.jpg

I'll never forget the first time our family met you and Hunky and Jeany and Striper. Haley fell right in love with Jeany, and Scott hooked Jeany's leash around Haley's waist and let her walk her when Haley was only about 8. Jeany walked Haley as much as Haley walked Jeany. :) Jeany really shaped the way Haley felt about Greyhounds, and Haley always wanted Jeany to be a Gilmer. I know you guys will always miss that sweet girl who touched so many lives. We will miss her too.

OMG, I'm just now seeing this. Oh, Nan - my heart aches for you. You've been on my mind all weekend - now I know why. I loved your little girl - she had such a presence, and was easily the most beautiful grey I've ever known.

Reflected beauty:

72118880.jpg

Christmas morning:

72114798.jpg

Renaissance Jeany:

77168071.jpg

And I'll never forget her scrunching herself into Zoe's bed when she spent some time here last Dec.

107071058.jpg

I'll hug my hounds tighter tonight, and say a prayer for your loss. I'm glad you & Simon are together for this - I'd hate for you to have an ocean between you at such a time.

**heads off to find tissues**

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Oh my...I am just seeing this! There are just not words good enough...I am so, so, so sorry. :cry1 My heart breaks for you and Simon. You will be in my prayers. :grouphug I am so sorry. f_yellow

Run free beautiful Jeany

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

Thanks, y'all. It's been really tough to wrap my head around this one...Jeany was the second greyhound I adopted. She came to me one month after Hunky, so it's been hard on him too I think. The pictures are great...I'm hoping to be able to look at them soon without tears.

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Guest PhillyPups

Nan,

I am so totally sorry to read this and know of no words to help. Run with the angels sweet Jeany you are with some of the very very best

Nan :bighug to you

Guest gotgr8hnds

Such sad :brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart news. . . You will all be in my prayers tonight. ~~~Sweet Jeany Bean, may you 'kick up the wind' and :gh_run run on the wings of angels~~~

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)