Lincoln Going To Osu On Monday

One option that I had for the $3000 dental bill that I had was to use Care Credit (credit card). For something that expensive, you'll have a year without interest.

But there is a catch. If you miss a payment or can't pay it off in that time frame the interest will be astronomical. But, you could always pay it off at the end of the year with maybe a lower interest card or some other method.

It's nice that Dr. Couto is offering monetary help.

good luck.

So glad you have a diagnosis now. Lincoln and I can both be bionic. ;)

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Wow what a day! But at least you now know exactly what you're dealing with! I hope that the payment plan will work out for you!

Guest greytful4

I'm just now reading this and wanted to add my good thoughts and prayers for your baby. It sure does seem like all of a sudden the hounds are having all kinds of severe health issues,myself included.Gentle hugs to your baby..

Guest boondog

Thanks for the update, Jennifer. I'm glad we got to go out to lunch. He's in the best hands, so I know that they'll be able to help him.

WOW- Please let us know what your next step is. Continued prayers for Linclon.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TBSFlame

Wow. So, the pup was just born that way? HD, but not like regular HD? Poor baby. Just wanted to add, 2 years ago, I was walking on the beach at Sandy Paw and met up with a local walking a black dog. Looked like a lab mix. It was a shelter dog and she was telling me at a very young age her dog had double hip replacements. It worked wonders and made all the difference in that dogs ability to enjoy life. Good luck.