Riley Roo

Guest TBSFlame

Guest TBSFlame

Please be thinking about my Riley Roo tomorrow as she goes in for her surgery. I can't help but worry about her. I will be glad when it is over and she is home where she belongs.

We delivered Riley to the vet this morning at 8 a.m. She curled up with her head in my lap as we made the 40 min. drive to the vet office. She did not like their floors, so I carried her to the exam room. To tell you the truth, I think the others are thinking she is gone. :) They are sleeping like babies, no Riley to step on them or bother him while they are trying to sleep. lol. No.....Flame, Star and Mem, she is coming back. I keep telling them she is not a foster. :rolleyes:

Edited by TBSFlame

Guest wmlcml6

Our sweet Riley Roo will be back home resting before you know it, Linda. I will say a prayer for her not to be nervous, and for the doctors to have an uneventful surgery. ;-)

Riley Roo, tell the humans at Poplar to treat you like the Princess you are. Good luck tomorrow!

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Will keep sweet Riley Roo tucked tightly in our prayers until she's home and well on the road to recovery!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest TBSFlame

Riley is out of surgery and doing great. I can pick her up at 3:40 pm. I feel better knowing she is doing well. I think the other hounds are thinking she may have gone to her forever home. Guess what Mem & Sar.....she is coming back. I found her licking Star on the ear and head last night. Star was sleeping. :) She is like the little sister that drives you crazy. :) But she is cute. :)

:yay:yay:yay Yah! Let us know how she's doing once she's home!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest TBSFlame

I have her home and she looks so sore. Barely moving her little legs when she walks. Vet did say, as soon as he walked into the room, that she sure was cute. :) That's my girl. :) She did well and thank goodness it is over. Now, let her heal soon.

Prayers for a quick and painless recovery.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I have her home and she looks so sore. Barely moving her little legs when she walks. Vet did say, as soon as he walked into the room, that she sure was cute. :) That's my girl. :) She did well and thank goodness it is over. Now, let her heal soon.

Oh I missed this until just now! Glad it all went smoothly, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :goodluck

Gentle smooches for Ali's babygirl. :kiss2

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest wmlcml6

I read your subject and thought "Update #17" ???? HOW DID i MISS SO MANY UPDATES?

Post 17, Cathie. Pay attention.

Glad to hear she's home and doing ok. Don't be surprised if she doesn't eat for a few days. Most of our girls do that following spay surgery.