Red Tiger Smoke

knightfal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I am so very sorry for your loss. Bullet was a gorgeous boy. Rest easy knowing that he is running with all of our angels, and has been welcomed by his brothers.

Godspeed Bullet.

f_yellow f_yellow

Guest PhillyPups
My heart breaks for and with you. Bullett is in good paws with his brother, Red TigerPower my baby, my love, my angel.

Seems like this litter went through some tough times, but they found the love they deserved. Bless you for taking in both Bullett and Blast and loving them.

:bighug to you.

I am so very very sorry we had to meet like this.

Pat ~

Missing My TigerPower

Pat, thank you for your kind words. I am sorry we had to meet this way too. Blast looks just like your TigerPower. Do you know a lot about this litter? I know Jazz was adopted here in western PA too.

TigerPower and Red Tiger Winner came up together from Daytona. The breeder was from West Virginia, and took back the ones that GPA/Daytone did not have room for. TigerPower was sent to me by GPA/Daytona, after he had severe bite/fear aggression issues, but he was a perfect gentleman

while he was with me. Red Tiger Winner came on the same haul as TigerPower.

I would love to talk more about our RedTiger Boyz. :bighug to you. I am feeling TigerPower's loss again through Bullett. It is like feeling that I just lost my TigerPower yesterday. :bighug to you

What a handsome guy! You must have been his perfect "Dad", or he would never have become your best buddy after his initial reaction to you. I hope that your whole family will soon be able to speak of the good and funny things he did so the smiles and laughter can begin to heal your hearts. I pray that Blast will not mourn too long for his brother.

Run full out, pain free and with joy in your heart, Bullet, and send your family a sign that you'll be waiting for them at The Bridge. Sending prayers. :candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. :gh_run Watch over your family sweetheart. They are missing you badly.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so very sorry you lost your handsome boy. :cry1 Know that you gave him a retirement that was love filled and safe, in which he was a cherished family member. He will live on forever in your hearts. :beatheart Godspeed, precious Bullet... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beauty, too! It's nice that you had that snuggle time with him on the couch before he had to leave. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry. :cry1 He was a very handsome boy.

Godspeed Bullet.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest dwolfe711

I'm so sorry - he is truly beautiful. Thank you for giving him a wonderful home - and for also adopting his brother Blast. I know how hard this is for you and your family - we have had to say goodbye to five of our greys over the years. One was very sudden when she broke her leg at lunch - she was with us in the morning and gone by evening - so very hard to lose them so quickly - but it is never easy. I hope that your wonderful memories of your boy will help to eventually ease the pain in your heart.

Donna

BTW - we also adopted a "Red Tiger" - he was Red Tiger Hero (aka Red), born May 1, 1992 - we adopted him as a return one month before his 12th birthday. He was our first male - and even though he was only with us for seven months (osteo took him within 6 weeks of diagnosis), he taught me that the boys are gentle giants and big old lovebugs!! He paved the way for the three boys who followed him!

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug I can only imagine the reunion between the most handsome brothers. Run free sweetie and watch over your family from the stars and clouds. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jeannejj

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that final act of love is. May the beautiful memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Bullett.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest Hollys2hounds

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing Bullet's story and his photo. What a handsome boy!

He will always live in your memories! :f_whitef_yellow:f_white

Guest Winterwish

Sending you my deepest condolences knightfal. Such a very beautiful soul to share your lives with. :grouphug I hope Blast will be alright. :grouphug

Fly free sweet Bullet ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Edited by Winterwish