I Will Not Worry, I Will Not Worry

Guest greytkidsmom

Guest greytkidsmom

I will not worry.

For every sad post about a routine dental with an unexpected ending, there must be hundreds or thousands that are fine.

I will not worry.

My vet will not lose my dog. (I think about Finnley every day.)

I will not worry.

So why am I so worried?

DSCN3529.jpg

Thanks for listening.

So why am I so worried?

DSCN3529.jpg

Because you love your baby :grouphug

I'll not tell you not to worry because you will (and I would too) so I'll send good thoughts instead and look out for the happy post later in the day :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'll not tell you not to worry because you will (and I would too) so I'll send good thoughts instead and look out for the happy post later in the day :)

I second that! Sending lots of good thoughts.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest vahoundlover

I'll third that!! :grouphug

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

It's your job to worry. You're his mommy. Having said that I'm sure he will be just fine. In the last 3 months 2 of mine have had dentals. My 10 year old and my 9 year old. A couple of teeth had to come out but other than that no problems at all. Have your vet call you when he is awake. You will feel a lot better. And then come and tell us so we can stop worrying too. LOL

Guest greytlady

Well..... I sent Flavor off for a dental last Friday. Had to stop on the way back to the kennel and throw up. :( Was pretty much useless all day. Hoping for the phone to ring telling me she was ok and dreading for the phone to ring to tell me something went wrong.

At 11 yrs old it was just a nerve wracking experience for both of us. But she came thru with flying colors, no teeth pulled and except for being a little dopey that evening, has done fine.

Prayers your guy will do fine and not have to have any extractions!

Guest greytkidsmom

Thanks a bunch for the nice thoughts. I just left the vet's office. It is nice to know that when they walk a dog, they double-leash it (I had to ask). Now it is time to try and get some sleep since I am working nights this week.

I'll third that!! :grouphug

me too!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greytkidsmom

Got the call that he is finished and awake. 2 extractions. Now to watch the clock until time to go get him.

Thanks again for helping me worry.

Finished and awake :D Jolly good :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Brilliant news! :D

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Well, my sweet boy is back home on the couch. He is totally stoned but happy to be home.

Deep sigh of relief.

:yay:yay:yay Don't forget the ice cream :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest sinaminsmom

Yea for drugs! So glad he is home and "stoned." Sinamin has a dental on Friday - I usually plan to run errands all day so that I'm not home in an empty house. Better remember to buy ice cream - thanks for the reminder Misty.