Worried About Loca

robinw

i could tell loca doesn't feel well. i left an open bag of potato chips on the floor last night and they were still there this afternoon :ohno

Oh dear, she isn't quite herself is she :unsure I hope she is starting to come aound, Robin. A subdued Loca is just not acceptable! :angry: Hugs to that sweet girl!

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in on Loca.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest FullMetalFrank

Just checking in on Loca; is she feeling any better? I hope so... Loca, you need to get better so you can get back to causing mischeif and mayhem!

is it possible that former brood mamas are more susceptible to UTIs?

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

How is Loca doing, Robin?

She's roaching, which is good. We're going back to the vet tomorrow to see if she's OK now. thanks for asking :).

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

How is Loca doing, Robin?

She's roaching, which is good. We're going back to the vet tomorrow to see if she's OK now. thanks for asking :) .

Glad to hear she's feeling a bit better :):yay Hopefully, she'll be back up to her thieving ways soon :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire