Prayers For Sully Please...update In Post #15

Guest mecki

Right after Brook passed in November, Sully peed in the house..., brought him in to check for UTI and also culture. Everything was fine, so I chaulked it up to behavioral on account of a change in the pack. It seemed to be okay for a bit, but not anymore. Brought him in for bloodwork this morning, and now I'm waiting for results.

At the vet, he has lost 10 lbs since december 15th. I thought he lost a bit, but not that much! I'm worried.

Please spare some special thoughts for my goofy boy. :hope

Edited by mecki

You know I'm praying for you both. Call me if you need to talk...

<hugs>

:grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers. Blood work is good! Never expected this, but my vet is treating both Sully and Skip for worms to start....and I guess we'll go from there.

I'll try and stay positive.

Sending prayers this is just worms. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yikes, ten pounds is a lot to lose in what, 6 weeks? What kind of parasite load are they being treated for?

They're taking panacur (sp)?....so whatever types that would take care of.

Sending prayers for your boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Prayers for Sully and hugs for you!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead