A Late Introduction

Guest GreyLoverGirl

Guest GreyLoverGirl

I have been lurking around here for a while, and realize I have not properly introduced my sweet boy, Nibs. He is the most social greyhound I have encountered. I call him my "social butterfly". He runs up to most every human like they were best friends....some humans are okay with that and some are a little nervous of his enthusiasm! He loves little dogs and the little humans, but the squirrels and kitties should watch out!

So, without further ado, here is Nibs (niblets, mr. nibs, nibbly niblets).

Nib_Running.jpg

BigNose.jpg

RoachFest2007.jpg

Nibs_CozywithCow.jpg

Welcome from Maryland! Nibs is quite handsome! How long have you had him?

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello and welcome to you and handsome Mr. Nibs!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest GreyLoverGirl
He is so handsome! :wub: :wub:

Thanks everyone! To answer some of the questions, I adopted Nibs in April 07. And he is 5-1/2 - born 3/03 in Kansas. Yes, Nibs is part of his race name, "Tonganoxie Nibs".

:welcome His Nibs is adorable! :wub: I have a social butterfly too. He's made quite a few people nervous in his career. Doesn't everyone want a very tall 78 lb dark brindle greyhound barreling up to them? :dunno:lol

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Tonganoxie Nibs -- that's fun to say. I bet I'm going to be repeating it in my head all day! My girl is extremely social too -- she thinks everyone we pass on the street is only out there because they want to pet her, and you can see she's bummed when it doesn't happen.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad