Today My Sister Lost Her Heart Kitty

patricia

Sophie was a true rescue. Her time at the shelter was over when my sister adopted her. She never forgot that she was saved and she became Lori's shadow...and her heart. She was a happy girl...a Mommy's girl.

Sophie was diagnosed with abdominal cancer and she did very well for a long time...but the tumor began to grow and she began loosing weight. Last night she enjoyed her last meal of vanilla ice cream. She went to the Bridge early this morning with her Mommy and Daddy at her side.

Please think of Lori and Jon tonight as they search the heavens for a new and bright shinning star. Godspeed Sweet Sophie...there is no more cancer at the Bridge honey girl. As you meet and play with all your new friends who have passed before you...I know you will look down on Mommy and Daddy and watch over them until you meet again.

Kiss my Angels for me honey~Always in our hearts.

Aunt Patti

Sophie-1.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Please give your sister and her husband my condolences. I lost my heart kitty 3 years ago and when I think about him I still get the lump in my throat.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest argolola

Please tell your sister and family that they will be in my prayers. I lost my heart kitty, Zombie, 5 years ago and I still miss her.

Godspeed little Sophie.

So sorry for their loss. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sophie, look for Tigger and the two of you can compare notes about abdominal cancer and the delights of the Bridge . . . . an unlimited supply of nice warm afghans and sunbeams, lots of tuna fish, and good health. Send your family a sign, sweetie, that will help them.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Lori and Jon thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers. Angel Sophie was buried in their back yard. They are going to get a nice stone for her. She wasn't able to climb so she was able to go outside with her Mommy...and she loved going out in her big privacy fenced yard and sunning herself on their decks. Run free pretty girl....:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.