Please Help Us Welcome Our Foster, Buddy

I wanted to post some pictures of Buddy, aka Ez Duz It Buddy.

Buddy is a happy, outgoing, energetic, extremely playful greyhound. He's 5 years old and acts like a puppy! He's shown too much interest in my birds so we've had to close off the bird room but other than that he's a good boy. :)

I imagine he'll get a forever home super fast!

Out in the yard

DSC01515.jpg

Inside...that face! :wub:

DSC01535.jpg

Buddy :wub:

DSC01529-1-2.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Buddy is a happy, outgoing, energetic, extremely playful greyhound. He's 5 years old and acts like a puppy! He's shown too much interest in my birds so we've had to close off the bird room but other than that he's a good boy. :)

Out in the yard

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01529-1-2.jpg

That gorgeous hunk used to run at Gulf, as did his sister, Lauren's Lola. I don't remember the kennel.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

He has a very sweet face, he won't be a foster for long!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Out in the yard

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01529-1-2.jpg

That gorgeous hunk used to run at Gulf, as did his sister, Lauren's Lola. I don't remember the kennel.

He ran for the Lingles. My Lucius did too. In fact, he ran against my Lucius's littermates a few times. :) Both boys are well-socialized, friendly, energetic, happy boys. :) All the Lngle dogs I have met have been awesome. :wub:

The dog that never rests. I think he is a robot. Glad you guys are enjoying him.

He is a sweetie...and way less energetic than Argos. :lol He has been following us around a good bit and playing outside some so far. :)

He is just gorgeous! I bet he gets snatched up fast.

I empathize about living in the testosterone tower! Between the husband, 2 teenage boys, and 160 lbs of male greyhounds I have at home.... :lol

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

He is just gorgeous! I bet he gets snatched up fast.

I empathize about living in the testosterone tower! Between the husband, 2 teenage boys, and 160 lbs of male greyhounds I have at home.... :lol

Sisterhood of the estrogen energy unite! :lol

He is very handsome. He should find a home real soon.

He's got the personality to go with those looks! As he's been here longer I swear he is a clone in personality of my Lucius :wub: And you know what a love he is!