Hi From Cold Saskatchewan, Canada

Guest Greytnorth

Guest Greytnorth

I'm a newby to this site but have owned a greyhound (or they own me. I haven't figured out which way it goes :lol )for the last several years. My husband and I adopted Ruby 3 years ago. Since greyhounds are considered potato chip dogs (you can't have just one) we HAD to adopt a second one :rolleyes: . Two years ago we brought home Elsa. We live in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada and greyhounds are not common out here therefore we always have tons of attention when out walking around.

I accidentally stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago and now I'm totally addicted!! I'm still in the process of figuring out how to post pictures. I promise that there will be pictures soon.

Guest Greytnorth

Here are the pictures that I promised. Ruby is our beautiful black girl and Elsa is our white with fawn patches.

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

I hope that you enjoy the pictures.

Welcome from Rimouski, Quebec

Your pups are reallycute

:welcome2:wave

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest IrskasMom

OMG ... this Pups are Beautiful :wub::wub::wub: WELCOME to GT. Why I thought Saskatchewan is in AK ,I will never

know , but I was deffinitly wrong :ohno Forgive me. :wave:wave:wave

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from Southern California! Your girls are beautiful!! :wub::wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Welcome from cold Gibbons, Alberta - your pups are beautiful.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest gurehaundo

Hello and welcome! My two black boys are missing a piece of their ears, too! Your Ruby's is on her right ear and my Ace and Jac's are on their left ears. Your hounds are gorgeous, by the way!

Welcome to you and your gorgeous pups fro Winnipeg :wave

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren