Hello From Nh!

Guest greymama002

Guest greymama002

DSCN2751cropped.jpg

Hello,

We adopted Pulsar (Zydeco Pulsar) & Ruffie (Ruffian Omaha) this past summer, and have been reading and learning much from GreyTalk. Our sons are grown and our house was powerfully lonesome; so our new boys have already brought us much joy!

Hello and Welcome from your neighbor just over the border in Maine! Your boys are beautiful.

:welcome

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest greymama002

We are in the Seacoast area; between Manchester & Portsmouth.

We did go to the GPA reunion in Concord in September and had so much fun! Ruffie won a prize for the longest tail; & Pulsar & dad did great on the egg & spoon race. It was wonderful meeting all the other hounds!

Hello and welcome from Pelham, NH, my 2 came from GPA Central NH also, I missed the reunion this year, it's nice to see that you gave Zydeco Pulsar a new home, the boys both look so happy

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Welcome from Gibbons, Alberta, Canada. :)

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest MonsterMomma

Hello and welcome from PA. Your boys are absolutely beautiful. As a mostly-empty-nester, I can certainly understand the need to fill the house with houndies.

Hello from NJ! i'm originally from Durham, NH - just got back from visiting my parents there.

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Guest greymama002

Our first winter with hounds is an adventure. We got them each a nice fleece coat with a snood, and Pulsar wears boots when it's slushy. Worse than the cold though, is the darkness! We live in a very rural neighborhood without streetlights, and now when I get home, it's pitch dark for our walk. We got some flashing LED leashes and I wear a headlamp, and luckily thus far, we haven't encountered any skunks or other nocturnal creatures. Whe it's very cold, snowy, or windy, the walks are kept short, so to give them enough exercise, my husband put up a pen in the yard, and when we had the deep snow, he made a little oval "track" for them with the snowblower. They would just prance out there and zoom around a few laps. It is so cute to watch. They don't seem to mind the cold at all. Ruffie also loves to step into and follow the deer tracks in the snow that we find.

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from Southern California! Beautiful pups you have! :wub::wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound