Can I Have Some Of Those Special Prayers And Good

Yowch. Thinking good knitting thoughts for Sadi. :goodluck Best wishes for Bart too.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Mel!

Sending lots of good thoughts for Bart and Miss Sadi. :grouphug

My Sadie is missing that exact toe and other than some stiffness in the foot at times (I think arthritis) she doesn't let it get her down. She broke it on the farm or the track so it was amputated before we adopted her. I can't imagine how painful that was for your Sadi :(

I hope Bart starts eating soon!

Thank you for the continued thoughts, Sadi is home and is sleepy, but that is a good thing. We will just have to see how the next few days work out :goodluck If there is going to be any problem with infection in the bone or the wound then it should show up sooner rather than later....she is on some strong antibiotics and two different painkillers.

Sending prayers and healing thoughts,for sadi,lets hope the knitting process,begins real soon :hope:getwell .btw i hope you dont mind me asking,as im sure you have enough to deal with at the moment,but any news on bart

Gwen was in the vets again this morning with Barty....I don't know what the outcome was but I will try to phone her and see how he is.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT