It's Official

We went to the opthamologist on Thursday for confirmation. She has it in both eyes, which was a surprise, I only noticed it in her right eye. She is on Tacrolimus twice a day. She paws at her eyes after I put in her drops and her left eye tears up for a couple of hours after. Is this normal?

Everyday-4.jpg

Gustopher P Jones is also on Tacro. He wasn't happy the first couple of days. Now he comes and stands in the kitchen doorway and waits for his drops first thing in the morning and after dinner in the evening.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm sorry. Hoping she has an easy time of it.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Poor sweet girl!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Buddy has pannus, too, but only in ONE eye. It developed after he suffered a second (since we've had him) corneal ulcer.

The tacro drops irritated Buddy's eye, so he is now on Optimmune ointment and is tolerating that quite nicely. Maybe the tacro is bugging your dog....

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Oh, goodness! Poor Gypsy! Hopefully her reaction will calm down in a few days. If not, sounds like there are alternatives that may make her a little more comfortable. Prayers and hugs.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sirocco is another pannus in both eyes boy. He gets prednisolone and cyclosporine drops twice a day. His was diagnosed probably 4-5 years ago but I don't remember him every having irritation from the drops.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

My bridge boy Patches had reactions to several meds but he too got to where they didn't bother him. He lived to 11-1/2 with panus in both eyes( had it for 11 years. Mention his reaction to the vet as they can try him on some of the other drugs until the correct one is found.