Ember Round 3 Chemo Today

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

took ember for her chemo today. weight is 53.8, up another .2 lbs :yay :yay white count was down from 4.0 to 2.2, but up from 1.9 before the previous chemo. dr ian wasnt worried and she should be home in a few hours.

Many prayers for an easy time of it and feeling good after. We are going for # 4 on Monday.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending LOTS of good thoughts for Ember as she goes through round #3.

:kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

And for you: :bighug:)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

We are going to have you and Ember in our thoughts and prayers today... :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

But I love to hear the good news that the weight is up. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Tom- waiting for updates. How is she feeling tonight?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest EmbersDad

shes home and sleeping. i will be off o mickey d's in a few minutes. dr ian said make em plain hamburgers with no onions. its pouring rain so i dont think we will have to worry about walkies tonite :lol

Guest EmbersDad
What a shame she can't have a cheeseburger at least! So glad all went well w/ Ember's chemo. We're sure thinking of you.

Connie

it wasnt so bad, i went to burger king and got her 2 hamburgers and she wolfed them down. and tomorrow...who knows..

Scritchies to your little hamburger girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

How is Miss Ember doing? Still on her "special diet" I see! Good girl, Ember! Hugs for both of you!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest EmbersDad
How's she doing today?

ate about 3/4 of her normal breakfast. i will see how she does for dinner before i run to burger king again. she seems more active than before, maybe this round wont hit her as hard.