Stevie

Guest tigger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest multigrey

I know that Bob was there to catch him as he flew by......

It was Bob who named him Steve in honor of the ortho surgeon who fixed his wrist.....

But it was all of us who loved him!!!

Forever when I think of Kathy, I will always think of Stevie.....that's just the way they were.

f_yellow

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stevie is smiling down upon you thanking you for the wonderful life you gave him.

Godspeed Stevie, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:grouphug:f_red

I am so sorry for your loss. Stevie sounds like a wonderful, happy soul and I know you will miss him terribly. May your memories of him bring you comfort.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

So, so sorry-- I was so hopeful that Stevie's IBD crisis was behind him and he was on his way to remission. May all of his sillyness and goofyness keep his memory alive--I know he will always have a place in your heart. He was really special as he found his way into my heart too. :(

I'm so sorry. I had such high hopes that he would be getting better.

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Stevie. :grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry. I lost our sweet boy Clay to IBD/PLE a year ago so I know how horrible a disease it can be. Godspeed Stevie! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest EaglesMom

For those of you who did not get a chance to meet Stevie, you really missed out. Stevie NEVER met a stranger, EVER! If you were not a dog person, you became one after meeting him, whether if was his head nudging your hand for a pet or his nose shoved up your butt, you DID NOT get away from Stevie without acknowleding him, period.

He was the center of his own universe, It was all about Stevie and he made that very clear. To put it simply, he was brat, a loveable brat, but a brat nonetheless.

I am so sure he is ruling the throne at the bridge and has goosed Bob about a thousand times, saying, Hey Bob, remember me, do ya, do ya.

I am also sure he has gathered up everybody's toys and has stolen a least a thousand treats.

Run free Stevie Boy, YOU WILL BE MISSED!

I am so sorry to hear about Stevie, he is a handsome one.

Run free Stevie, run free of pain, medicine and everything else you had to go through. :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.