Today Would Have Been My Boy's 12th Birthday

Guest larock

Our Walter has been gone just over 6 months now and today would have have been his 12th Birthday.

This picture was taken last year and was featured on the cover of our local paper, December 5th, 2007. Walter is on the right and our broody, Brightning, is on the left.

We miss you buddy...Happy Birthday...

Brightz_and_Walter.jpg

Edited by larock

He had a lovely expressionful face. Happy 'bridge' birthday Walter, may you have as many mooshies as you want.

One day we'll all be reunited with our loved ones, until then fond memories are all we have......

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I am feeling sad today too. I hope Walter is sharing his birthday with Brandy, John E and Wiz Joe. G-d, I miss those guys.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest brandi007

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

And lots of Hugs to you, try to remember the good times you had with him today - they'll be like little warm hugs for your soul.

:grouphug

Guest Winterwish

That is such a very cute picture of your sweet greyhounds. Walter is a part of you and will always be with you. Sending birthday wishes to your sweet boy Walter in heaven. :bighug