Maggie- Mae Had Her First Chemo Treatment

same here! How's she doing???? :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Also checking in on Miss Maggie - Mae! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I was just thinking about the both of you on Friday (I was re-arranging my wall of smiles and the pix I have is of Miss Maggie Mae jumping through the air and looking like a kangaroo - which always makes me smile) - so happy to hear that she is doing well and has turned that awful corner. It seems like the pain and depression will never end and you are beating yourself up and then - blink - everything is good again. Hope the chemo continues to go well. Thanks for updating and adding new pix of your beautiful girl. Hugs and scritches.

So happy to hear that Maggie-Mae is doing so well!! :yay :yay :yay :yay :confetti

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest ArtysPeople
UPDATE 2-9

On Saturday evening she did her first meet-n-greet since her diagnosis and she did so well :wub: She will soon be returning to work as a Therapy Dog too!

I'm sure you will, but please remember to take pictures and let us all know how it goes! Arty is going to his first meet-n-greet this weekend. We'll be meetin-n-greetin and thinking of you!

Edited by ArtysPeople

thank Dog!!!! :yay :yay :yay

I think about her all the time, Suzy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest 4baddogs

Awww, that poor little girl! Given all she's been through, it's no wonder she's depressed! Like humans, some bounce back quicker than others.

Prayers coming Maggie-Mae's way that she'll be back to her normal, happy self very soon.

So glad she is doing better! Wish I could have seen you guys last week but Weany was having a bad couple of days.

We'll be back down on Feb. 25th..maybe we can see you guys then...we will be there all day again!

I hope Weany is feeling better!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey